In today’s special episode of Smashing The Plateau, we’re talking to one of the speakers from NAWBO NYC’s upcoming Small Business Bootcamp. Laura Allen is the founder of ThePitchGirl.com and 15-SecondPitch.com. She has 20+ years of experience in advertising, online marketing, and sales.
Source: Smashing The Plateau https://smashingtheplateau.com/episodes/episode-465/
- Why it’s so hard to explain who you are and what you do in 15 seconds [3:04]
- The secret to building engagement with others at networking events [5:01]
- What you need to do to prepare your 15-second pitch [8:06]
- What outcomes you can expect when you get your pitch down to 15 seconds [10:34]
- The 4-step process that Laura will be teaching at the NAWBO NYC Small Business BootCamp [13:04]
- What to expect at the NAWBO NYC Small Business Bootcamp [18:13]
- How Laura has grown her own business [20:10]
- How to be protected from the down times in business [21:15]
Laura created a unique 4-step process to help people explain who they are and what they do in just 15 seconds. Laura leads her popular The Power of the 15-SecondPitchworkshop online and in person. She has been a guest speaker for: NYU, Columbia, The Wharton School of Business and Cornell. Laura has been featured in: Adweek, The Financial Times, Crain’s New York Business, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. She has also appeared on ABC News and NY1 News.